Momentum have been busy working on Erasmi (“Empowering Regional Actors & Stakeholders for Migrant and Refugee Inclusion”), this is a 3 year Erasmus+ Project to identify innovative and interesting approaches to network collaboration in the field of migrant and refugee inclusion/integration.
We are delighted to announce that the Good Practice Compendium was recently launched and is now available as a free download over on the Erasmi Website: https://www.erasmi.info/goodpractices/
For the compendium we spoke to a number of networks involved in migrant and refugee inclusion. We heard what worked for them and the issues they had setting up their network. The compendium offers a comparative analysis and select case studies based on the evaluation of a Europe wide survey of 55 networks in the field of migrant and refugee inclusion.
The two main aims are:
- to showcase interesting and innovative networks and
- to contribute to the professionalization and capacity building of networks.
The compendium demonstrates the diversity of approaches that can lead to successful network-based cooperation.
You can read case studies from Ireland, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Sweden, UK, and also other Europe Wide and Global good practice studies. We are sure this will empower and inform other networks in this sector.
If you would like to get involved in the Erasmi Project:
1. Follow the link to our project website with the information you need to know on project goals, news, activities and resources for you to access: www.erasmi.info
2. Follow our Facebook page ERASMI Project and our hashtag: #erasmiproject
3. Download the newsletters to find out more and visit our project website