Creative Entrepreneurs Online (CEO) aims to improve training for entrepreneurs in the creative sector, enabling them to harness online business models. We aim to get small creative sector entrepreneurs selling successfully online in thirty days.
- Establish sustainable, cross-sector collaborative relationships between VET providers, HEIs, and wider stakeholders via the creation of 3 Regional Alliances.
- Create and publish a “CEO Toolkit” to facilitate the replication of these Regional Alliances across Europe.
- Create and publish a course curriculum, guiding educators and business support providers on the topics and skills most needed by creative entrepreneurs in today’s digital landscape.
- Develop an intensive blended learning “Be a CEO” course to help creative entrepreneurs to set up online and sell in 30 days.
- Trial and publish the course online for free and widely publicise it to encourage usage in other regions.
- Deliver four National & International events to evangelise our work and ensure widespread uptake
CEO will be delivered by five organizations from Poland, UK and Ireland. They include Poland’s largest chamber of commerce, a statutory enterprise centre, a non-profit entrepreneurship association and two specialist curricula and training content providers, who all share a commitment to excellence in teaching and training for creative sector entrepreneurs.