The PatENT project consortium believes that over time, our work in the field of entrepreneurship for migrants can be a powerful instrument not only for their employability but for the social inclusion of this target group into the community. Developing educational approaches to entrepreneurship, and particularly patent entrepreneurship among young migrants is the core of this project and an area in which we see great potential for involving our beneficiaries. The project partners are planning to develop new methods to address the needs and constraints of the target group and will focus on providing open education and innovative educational materials for both youth educators and young migrant entrepreneurs.
The Project resources will include:
- Research and publish current data on entrepreneurial opportunities for migrants
- Establish 6 educational hubs dedicated to sharing information and educating young people with migrant background
- A documentary of inspirational stories of those already succeeding in patent entrepreneurship
- An Educator’s guide & Manual
- An open and accessible, relevant online course