As life has changed for so many people in 2020, some people might be considering a change of career. One of the projects we are working on is GEM, this project aims to contribute to the development of an increase in the number of High Growth Enterprises throughout Europe. Our main aim is to develop the next generation of High Growth Enterprise Coaches.
So what does an Enterprise Coach do?
An enterprise coach can take a look at a business from the outside. Sometimes people are so involved in the day to day running of their business that they don’t see the bigger picture. A coach can advise them of ways to improve the efficiency of the business.
According to Forbes, the Enterprise Coach can:
- Look at all the relevant data
- Create space to explore solutions
- Start with a vision and work backward
- Look at the needs of your clients and compare them to their previous needs
- Gauge the relevance of your business
- Benchmark your business against industry data
These are just a few examples. If you are interested in exploring our project in more detail, and taking the free learning course, you can visit the website: https://growingenterprises.eu/en/