Cultural and Heritage Tourism sounds like a niche, but it’s something quite different! It is a huge opportunity and a rapidly growing trend in global tourism. The ROOTS Project ensures Culture & Heritage tourism SMEs grasp and run with this trend by learning how to innovatively advance their operation and compete on a global level. SMEs will develop best practice entrepreneurial skills for managing and promoting their Culture and Heritage business.
ROOTS is a FREE on-line training resource where both entrepreneurs and educators will gain unlimited access to all the ROOTS Project’s dedicated manuals, elements and community platforms.
Watch your company benefit from best practice Cultural Heritage resources:
- Access to FREE resources explicitly developed to facilitate the future progression of Culture and Heritage Tourism SMEs
- Learn cutting edge strategic and entrepreneurial skills when setting up, implementing and promoting your Culture and Heritage business
- Get up to date innovative best practice examples from existing European Culture & Heritage businesses
- Complementary tailored training resources designed to suit the Culture and Heritage educational sector
- Get connected with the best in the business cementing strong partnerships and alliances