Design For Change is an ERASMUS+ project which provides Adult Educators, Social Change Actors, Policy Stakeholders, and other stakeholders involved in social change with the tools to use Design Thinking principles as a standard when:
- Deciding on priority issues,
- Determining who is affected by community problems and how,
- Determining what solutions are possible
- How they affect beneficiaries, developing ideas, and implementing projects.
The Design Thinking method will help to make better use of resources and financing, as well as educate staff, members, and activists in local governments, NGOs, development agencies, and organisations, improving the position of community changemakers and civil society to address major community concerns.
- Toolkit to establish a Learning Centre for Social Change.
- Design Thinking for Social Change Guide.
- Design for Change Open Education Resources – a Training Course+ Facilitator’s Guide.
- Design Thinking for Social Change Process Learning Platform.