The aim of the MODES project is to improve the learning experience of foreign students by addressing the problem of the so- called “culture shock” that many of these international student face, and that often limits the quality of their international experiences. By improving the learning experience of foreign students in classrooms and campus life, MODES will address the problem of “culture shock” that many of these students faces, that often limits the quality of their international experiences in HEI at an EU-level.
- Strengthen professors and tutors’ capacity to create inclusive classrooms for international and foreign students.
- Create a new and more inclusive for incoming students, methodological approaches and pedagogies for international learning.
- Improve the international learning experience of foreign students into the classroom and the campus life by addressing also their challenges and needs.
- Boost the integration of international students in the host European countries.
- Baseline Study Exploitation Pack for International Learning Environments
- Capacity Building Programme for International Teachers
- Design and deployment of a Toolkit for Excellence in the field of International Learning
- Dissemination and Exploitation Activities