As we come to the end of our LeaderSeeds project, we will take a look at the fantastic resources that have been produced as part of the project. The main objective of LEADERSEEDS was to provide an online, multilingual, and interactive tool for the leadership of the third sector to provide them with the knowledge and skills to develop professional leadership and digital transformation competences. You can read more about the project on our website.
The LeaderSeeds Project Partners have produced two key deliverables:
- Digital Leadership Development Training Programme to enable the target group to access a new training model designed to provide them with the knowledge and skills to develop professional leadership and digital transformation competences. Access via https://www.thirdsectorleaders.eu/project-results
- Digital Leadership Centre, an online multilingual, interactive portal enabling direct access to educational resources and skills development activities for individuals wishing to gain the knowledge and skills to develop professional leadership competences. Access via https://leaderseeds.training/
We invite you to read the LeaderSeeds newsletters:
- The January 2022 newsletter looks at the start of the project and the goals of LeaderSeeds.
- The May 2022 newsletter features the first transnational partner meeting and explains how organisations and individuals can get involved.
- The January 2023 newsletter focuses on the Digital Leadership Development Training Programme.
We’d like to thank our project partners for their hard work on this project: Institute of Community Safety, Vilneus Tech, DRAMBLYS, Domhan Vision and CIP.
More information about LeaderSeeds can be found on the website: https://www.thirdsectorleaders.eu/